Monday, January 5, 2009

Classic poem by "Ayahanda Yusoff Linn

Burung gagak terbang sekawan,
Bunga padi tepi perigi,
Emas dan perak jadi rebutan,
Budi tidak berguna lagi.

Well..Ayahanda Yusoff Lin has posted a lot of poems and stories..but i only remember one of his a poem at the moment..anyway, may i will wrrite down it all for the next time.. 'Ayahanda Yusoff Lin had a lot of ideas and experiences to share with..from religious side, politic views and traditional medicine.. thanks dad, i finished my whole holiday with listening to his past experiences, poems and opinions.. i will make it as such values memories and lesson..insyallah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

malaysurf said...

hey (nike dunk)... malaysia dude.. you have any blog to visit?

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Sports Net

Anonymous said...

ab-green.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading ab-green.blogspot.com every day.
bad credit cash loans
bad credit loans